Cartel Ink I Love Shoes Booze Boys with Tattoos T Shirt Womens Sizes: Large

Minggu, 19 Agustus 2012



List Price: $25.95
Special Offer: check this out!

Related Products

Product Description

I love shoes, booze and boys with tattoos ladies black t shirt for the gal that says it like it is. This Cartel Ink T Shirt is Black with the design printed on the front. Cartel Ink shirts are 100 percent cotton with distressed print designs.

Sizing on Cartel Ink Tee Shirts: 100 Percent ribbed cotton with a bit of stretch. Our model is wearing a medium.

Size Small:For bust size 30 / 32.

Size Medium: For bust size 32/34.

Size Large: For bust size 36.

Size XL: For bust size 38.

Size XXL: 41 Inch chest.

Size 3X: 48 Inch Chest.


Cartel Ink I Love Shoes Booze Boys with Tattoos T Shirt Women's Cartel Ink I Love Shoes, Booze, And Boys With Tattoos Tee ... My only problem is that the sizes run small,I didn't know and bought a Large ... Size Large: For ... Tattoo T Shirt - Compare Prices, Reviews and Buy at Nextag Tattoo T Shirt - 17,068 results like Chloe tattoo Dog T-Shirt by CafePress, Cartel Ink I Love Shoes Booze Boys with Tattoos T Shirt Womens Sizes: Large, Cartel Ink I ... "I (Love) Shoes, Booze, & Boys with Tattoos" T-Shirt (Authentic ... ... (Love) Shoes, Booze & Boys with Tattoos" by Cartel Ink ... (Love) Shoes, Booze, & Boys with Tattoos" T-Shirt (Authentic & Original by Cartel Ink) SKU ... Sizes Available: List Price ... Shirt Tattoos And - Women's Clothing - Compare Prices, Reviews and ... ... Wrangler Rock 47 Tattoo Western Shirt, Cartel Ink I Love Shoes Booze Boys with ... Cartel Ink I Love Shoes Booze Boys with Tattoos T Shirt Womens Sizes: Large. Cartel Ink I Love Shoes, Booze and Boys with Tattoos T-Shirt ... I Love Shoes, Booze and Boys with Tattoos T-Shirt Style 3012 Cartel Ink I Love Shoes Booze Boys with Tattoos T Shirt Cartel Ink I Love Shoes Booze Boys with Tattoos T Shirt. ... My only problem is that the sizes run small,I didn't know and bought a Large and when I ... Size Large: For ... Cartel Ink I Love Shoes Booze Boys with Tattoos T Shirt I love shoes, booze and boys with tattoos ladies black t shirt for the gal that says it like it is. This Cartel Ink T Shirt is Black with the ... Womens Sizes: Orders ship within ... Cartel Ink I Love Shoes Booze Boys with Tattoos T Shirt This Cartel Ink T Shirt is Black with the design printed ... I love shoes, booze and boys with tattoos ladies black t shirt for the gal that ... Womens Sizes: Orders ship within ... Cartel Ink I Love Shoes, Booze and Boys with Tattoos Racer ... I Love Shoes, Booze and Boys with Tattoos Racer Back Tank. Style 3137. Junior deep scoop neck racer back tank. Sizes Small, Med, Large, XL, Cartel Ink I Love Shoes Booze Boys with Tattoos T Shirt eBay Cartel Ink I Love Shoes Booze Boys with Tattoos T Shirt in Clothing, ... Carmin Sexy Womens Wear; Cartel Ink; ... Size Large: For bust size 36.

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Newest Items :